Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mini Italy

We headed up for a daytrip to Mini Italy with our good friends Chris, Elizabeth and their "Littlebear Z"


Again, just a ton of pictures. It was really hard to pare them all down.



Photobucket
Here's a perspective shot on how large/small these models are.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth!


Neuschwanstein

Neuschwanstein (They also did Big German/French/Dutch sites.)

German Castle

I have a picture of Littlebear in front of this castle. And I can't, for the life of me, find it on this computer. Anyway...I love this Rhine castle!


Paris

Oui, Oui it iz kewl to be so young in Pair-eee

SoundofMusic

The Hills are alive!!!


Pisa

Pisa! I saw so many wonderful places....I can't wait to start traveling!


truth

At the time I couldn't remember the EXACT function of this....but I did remember that it was about telling the truth (or pain) so I googled it.

Bocca della Verita'


shooting
The "Shoot like an American" booth. The boys LOVED it!


HOw Italians see us

I hate to break it to you folks...but this is how Italians see us!


Chris

Chris and the Caveman. Notice the look of utter terror on the Caveman's face. I'm not sure what exactly is going on there...but it feels naughty!!


Family

A great picture of us!!


Overview

An aerial view from the tram. The park is designed to look like a big boot! It's hard to see from this angle.


Venice ride

We went on a "gondola" ride through Venice. VERY awesome! I really, really can't wait to go. (And it's only an hour/half away.)


Slingshot

Guess who went on the Sling Shot?! It was so much fun I even bought the video. According to our men, we were the only screamers. They could hear us clear across the park! As soon as I can figure out how to upload it, I'll let you see it. Hilarious!


Mediterranean Sea

Our first glimpse at the Mediterranean Sea. We stayed on the boardwalk and didn't go down to the water. It was the end of the day and we were tired/hungry.


Sleeping

Speaking of "tired"

So much fun...I wish I could have shown you all of the pictures. Maybe when you come to visit...eh? *Wink wink*

Love, Ang

No comments: