Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Break/Animal Safari

I signed Littlebear up for Spring Break class. They had craft time, movie, and lots of park playing. On the third day we went to the Animal Safari park. WOW! Half of it is a drive through safari...the other half is a zoo.


Spring break



We need to go back again. I felt a little rushed. I took over 50 pictures. Here are my favorites. It was so hard narrowing them down.

Safari


I love to look into their eyes, so gentle and sweet!


Safari1

I can't believe how close we came to these animals. I should have brought windex for the Van's smudgy windows. LOL!


Safari2


Lions that started becoming amorous! You should have heard the giggles erupting from our van.


Safari3


Rhinos- White Rhinos at that!! (you can tell by the square lip..yes, I know I'm a nerd)


Safari4


So cool!


Safari5


Littlebear LOVED these "Mohawk birds"


Safari6


Funny story. That's my friend in the car! She took a video of this hippo dropping a deuce on this guys Fiat. It's hillariously funny!! Take a look! If you see a Blue van in the background. That's what Littlebear and I are in.

http://web.me.com/rebecca_milliken/Site/Blog/Entries/2009/4/8_Parco_Natura_Viva.html




Safari7

We saved SO much money bringing a snack!


Safari7

A VERY rare picture of me.

Safari9


These Galapagos Turtles were HUGE!

Safari10

A Llama Mama (Boy! I just want to shear her down and knit something warm!)



Safari11


Littlebear "discussing" little known goat facts with this Italian Child. (Said in Cliff's voice from Cheers)

Safari12


I love the white stripe in this Peacock's tail!

Safari13

Free Range Peacocks!


Safari14


Run for your lives!!!



Safari15


An all around great day!!


Love, Ang


No comments: