Sunday, April 26, 2009

Babyshower

I am not kidding. Almost EVERYONE here is pregnant. I've already been to TWO babyshowers and many more are expected.

Photobucket
This was some of my Grandmother's leftover yarn. She used to make baby caps for preemies. It felt so good to connect with her.


tpbaby2
The same girlfriend who took me to the vineyard, threw this party. She's such a great hostess. The cake is so cute...and moist!

tpbaby1
See how her serving dishes dovetail around the center covered dish. That's what I was trying to say in the "Nove" post.

TPbaby

Partytime. The guest of honor is in the white shirt. My best galpals are sitting on the couch/chair. Elizabeth and Rebecca

Winebaby
Oh My! Another picture of a wine bottle....*Laugh* I SWEAR I'm not developing a bad habit....it's just soooo good! And I take pictures to remind me what I like. (I guess I could start carrying a notebook)
Love, Ang

No comments: