Thursday, October 23, 2008

Walkin' to school

Hey all,
LB, Pugly and I walked to school this morning. Glorious weather!!! It's hard to believe that just a month ago we were sweltering. Pug didn't care for all of Littlebear's dilly dally-ing so he acted up on the leash. I had to keep reminding myself to stay calm. But as we were walking home (30mins to school, 15mins to home) he got in the groove and walked like a champ!

I was thinking about "cheating" and driving my car without the new tags, but decided that I wasn't THAT lucky. (In fact I think I depleted my "luck" reserve for a few weeks) I took the bike without the dog and I am so glad I chose that path.

Because, wouldn't you believe it, there was a patrol car parked two streets over. Now I know he probably wasn't there to bust me.....



but you never can tell.



I am determined to get LB proficient on his bike. It took me about 8 minutes to bike to school. And ALOT less effort. Plus it's a great way to burn his reserve energy before school starts.

See you later, gator.
Love, Ang

PS I think I'm going to skip cubscouts tonight. Papabear told me yesterday that my inlaws will be here on Saturday. Friday is already packed with appointments/Fall carnival stuff, so tonight is my last chance to clean.

No comments: