Saturday, August 18, 2007

Turquoise and Silver Bling

I found the pattern for the necklace on those Tivo'd Uncommon threads. It uses a Knitty Knobby (AKA: spool knitter, French knitter) and pre-strung beads.

A quick trip to JoAnn's and a quiet evening gave me this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love Turquoise, but it's sometimes too MUCH for me.....I also like the fact that I can take the pendant off and just wear the rope.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Five minutes later I found my earring hooks and made these to pair with it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Love,
Ang

PS: I did NOT like that donut pendant on there...so I took it off and am planning to use it in a different necklace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is so cool! That's neat how you used a spool knitter to make that! I like the necklace without the donut pendant, too.

I need to get my butt to Vegas!