Tuesday, August 14, 2007

OUCH! I've been bitten...

Dear Readers.....I've got a serious infection due to being bitten by the craft bug.

(for all you SNL fans: "I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell." click for the video)

My girlfriend "M" lent me some Tivo'd Uncommon Threads (DIY network) episodes and on a couple of them they were needle felting. Has anyone ever played with this craft? Know anyone who has? Any advice on where to start would be GREATLY appreciated.

*sigh* This is when I really miss my Grandma. She'd be all aboard with me on this. I can just picture us going to Hobby Lobby and getting the materials.

It seems as soon as I started appreciating her, she left. I'm ashamed at all the wasted time. *sigh*
-Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried needle felting, much less felting stuff in the wash on purpose. Hmm, I wonder what you're planning.