Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aunt J's Felted Oven Mitts


Yarn: 2 skeins of Lion Brand Wool (worsted weight) "Autumn Sunset"

Needle: #9US

Pattern: Out of the Frying Pan by Amy E. Anderson

Gauge: ???

Started-08Aug07 / Finished-14Aug07


I found this LionBrand wool on sale ($3.00 a skein) at Michaels the other day and loved the colors. So I decided to make Aunt J.'s oven mitts out of it. I'm sorry my pictures are so dark. It's hard to see the true colors. (Follow the link above for the "true" colors)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Before Felting.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After Felting


These are sure a fun project....Easy and brainless...Now, to let them dry and get them out in the post...

Love, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your felting really got me going, so I picked out some felting projects from some old knitting mags. I think I'll have to use the Laundromat on base since we have a front-loader. Yikes!