Sunday, August 19, 2007

Easy Like Sunday Morning....

Here's a few pictures on how I like to spend Sunday Mornings....I got so fed up with the Television Noise that I turned it off (in a huff) and demanded that we do something constructive. Sunshine ALWAYS has to participate. She kept flying to us (on clipped wings that means gliding to the floor and walking around....waiting to be stepped on) so I just brought over her perch and some newspaper. FYI Littlebear is playing with playdough.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Everyone in my family loves yarn...the cat....the kidlet....me....and Sunshine. She's such a nuisance, but I understand the lure of yarn.

with love,
Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a relaxing way to spend Sunday morning!