Friday, July 27, 2007

LittleBear's Birthday Robe


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Material: $6.00 (Joann's on sale for $3/yrd)
Pattern: $12.00
Time: 4hrs
Giving him EXACTLY what he's been nagging you about: Priceless!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Whew! I finished it a WHOLE DAY before I had to have it done. I was so scared to cut into it and make a mistake. *shrug* But I did...and he loved it....and yes, I did make a mistake, but it didn't interfere with how much he loves it. Infact you probably can't tell it's there.

Here's the pattern if you're interested.
Love, Ang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Nugget loves the fabric! I really need to learn how to sew!

Angela :o) said...

Just do it. (I know, easier said than done) Go get a Simplicity pattern for something really easy....like pajama pants or they have really cute A-line dresses for Nugget.

Then get the bargain bin fabric at the BX....something for 2.00 a yard. That'll take the "What if I mess up" worry out of it"

Then just hold take a deep breath and follow directions. Trust me. If I CAN DO IT you can too.

Love you,
Ang