Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of Third Grade

I love "Firsts."

January 1, Birthdays (1st day of my biological year), First day of school, etc.

It's almost like a state sanctioned day to chuck everything that's not working.....wipe the slate clean…and start over.

So, on the first day of school, let me say: "Hi! My name's Angela. Wanna chat?"

I quit blogging last April because, quite frankly, I couldn't find anything to talk about that didn't end in me whining about my life. Then came the summer, complete with the heat/humidity. Ugggghhhh! Littlebear even told me: "Mom, I can't wait till it's cooler and you're nice again." Ouch!

But, here I am once again....I've got a new perspective.....it's cooler *Grin* and I can hear myself think in this house. (How can one little boy produce such a vast amount of noise!?!?)

Anyway....

I've got a lot to say and a full camera memory card. So let's get to it. I'm not going to promise chronological posts. That bogs me down...I'm just going to promise that you'll hear from me more often. I've missed pouring out my crazy onto someone. *laugh*

With love,
Ang

No comments: