Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blue Denim Socks...DONE!

I had started these a while ago....then became sidetracked with the furniture delivery. This is my third consecutive pair. I think I may take a break for a bit. Although they make a HECKUVA good "on the go" project.

Denim blue Socks


This is my favorite pair so far (as far as fit goes.) I found all my handknit socks a few days ago. I didn't realize how many pairs I actually have.
I have:
3 German Sock wool pairs
2 Redheart Super Saver yarn (these wear like iron...then you toss in washer/dryer)
2 Fingering weight Lace cuff pairs (one in black/gray...and one in Blue, Purple, Green stripes.
The gray yarn I found at Michaels for a buck a skein. The other yarn came from my stash)


I just found out about Domino Knitting. So I've pulled all of my Redheart Supersaver worsted yarn from my stash...I plan to knit it all up. What I love about this is that it's TOTALLY seamless. You cast on each block by picking up stitches from the previous square. After I get a little further into it, I'll post a picture.
Love, Ang

No comments: