Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tues 11 Mar 08



No Toof


Guess who finally lost that tooth. He's been grossing me out with it for about a week now. Here's the tooth fairy's letter (I got in trouble for not including one last time)

Dear Littlebear,
Holy Cow! You finally lost that tooth! I’ve been waiting for it for about a week now. Thanks for taking such good care of it. I love shiny white teeth. Keep Brushing.
Your Pal,
The Tooth Fairy

PS I notice that you sometimes forget to brush before
school. Please try to remember. It’s important to keep your new teeth
healthy!

My inlaws are here this week (yay!), but they brought more stuff (oh goody : ) Which means I have to get rid of some of my crap (Yuck!) I am such a packrat. I KNOW I'll never use this crap, so why the heartburn about getting rid of it?

I have come to realize that I am not a quilter. As much as I love the idea of wonderful quilts, I do not have it in me to make them....just appreciate them. So with a little prompting from Papabear (more grumbling) I went through all my fabric. I'm going to post it on Craigslist and have someone just take it. Grandpabear said to make sure I include a five buck price tag, because if it's free, nobody'll take it.

Photobucket

I start my Master Cleanse fast/diet on Thrs. I should be doing this for 10 days to detox everything, but I'm heading down to Kate's for the Rennaissance fair and I really don't want to fast at her place. So I'll only be on it for 7 day. I'll document it and let you know how it's going.

If you want to know more about the Master Cleanse Detox diet....Go here.

Anyway, Papabear just brought in another box for me to go through. I'm off.

Love, Ang


No comments: