Thursday, September 27, 2007

L.A. Kings-3 / Colorado Avalanche -2

Sat Sept 22, 2007

This was our first Hockey game of the season and since they're Papabear's two favorite teams, we just HAD to go. Grandma/pa M came down and we all went together. We were a little island of Colorado fans in a sea of Kings fans. I kept fearing for LB everytime he said "GO AVS!!!!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At our favorite neighborhood Italian spot. The weather broke this weekend. We had GORGEOUS 70 degree weather. Almost too cool (blush)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We were up in the nosebleed section, but what a great area to see everything from. We sat down on the glass for one game and you couldn't see what was going on at the other goal.

I do like the Las Vegas Wrangler stadium better. They have these HUGE screens that allow you to get right in the action.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow! Close game. They were sleepskating till the third period. THEN the action started. I can't wait till our Wranglers start playing!

As for my job. One of the librarians told me to expect a call from the Head Office about getting my drug test/fingerprints. Yay! it's moving forward. I've noticed that he's taking an active interest in where my application is. The volunteering is paying off!
Love, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good time together!

Yea! Sounds like everything is moving ahead at the library!