Thursday, September 27, 2007

Job Update

LOL I should have waited to blog. As soon as I sat down to eat lunch, someone from Human Resources called me and wanted me to come down to file the paperwork for the drug test/background check. So I headed down there.

Oh! That reminds me....I have a new woman in my life....Maggie (Magellan GPS). Here's her picture:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She got me all the way downtown to the municipal building....to the property manager to pay the rent....to Ross...over to Albertsons....and back home without getting lost ONCE!!! That's a new record for me. I LOVE her! (I guess that constant nagging paid off) Actually she was an impulse buy for Papabear. He wanted something to stick in his pocket when we go ATVing so we don't get lost. :o)

Anyway...It was too late to take the drug test, so I filled out the paperwork for the background test and headed over to Ross-Dress for Less for an interview suit. UGH! I did find two cute suits, but I'm almost too big for them...but WAY too small for the next size up. So I've got an incentive. (Or I can move the buttons a little....Gosh it pays to be crafty) If I work up the nerve, I'll take a picture. If not, you'll have to use your imagination.

Anyway, that's all my news.
Love, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get a Maggie, too, because I'm tired of playing Navigator for Rock!

Did you find an interview suit, yet?