Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

"....every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. "

Closing Time by Semisonic (video)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I felt so bad leaving him this morning. It felt like I was missing something all day and I kept looking around for him.

But, on the other hand, it was easy peasy to clean and do chores.

This was the last milestone of babyhood. *sigh* I sure have a hard time letting go...Does it ever get easier?



Love, Ang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable! DD has pre-school next week and although I can't wait for it, I'm feeling a bit sad. I don't think letting go gets easier, but it does help me stay sane ;)

SinKnitty said...

I'm looking forward to getting my 4 yo back into preschool, but school everyday? Oh it'll be hard.