Wednesday, August 8, 2007

*Doing the Happy Dance*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Littlebear and I had a playdate today with a lady I "met" through one of my online knitting groups. OH MY GOODNESS!! I had so much fun! M. has a little boy that's LB's age. It was SOOO nice to be able to relax and not worry about who's hitting who and if they're playing too rough. And if that wasn't enough....M. KNITS!!!!

It was such a joy to talk knitting with someone who not only knows what she's talking about, but also enjoys the subject as much as I do. I do not mind teaching people to knit, but it was so much fun to be inspired by a peer. She even gave me the yarn goodies above. The green/blue is a hotpad/trivet made out of Peaches/Cream cotton yarn. The other two have escaped me right now. (M. please leave it in the comments) I know the purple flower is a chenille and the round cloth is this really soft baby cotton. (Sorry folks, I'm braindead now....too much excitement)


The boys swam and played videogames. We knitted and discussed shows we both liked. (What the hell has Vicky Howell done to her hair?!?) Ate MickyDees, Chatted her bird up....and got lots of puppy kisses.


And the best part...LOL she invited us over again!!! I didn't realize how much I missed my knitting friends in Germany till I talked with her. Hmmmmm....now how in the heck do I get her to move next door? LOL
Love to all!
Ang

No comments: