Thursday, February 19, 2009

I can't believe this!

Look at how I found this box. All I've done is remove two pieces of paper from the top. You can see my shoes, Papabear's Native American war pipe, pictures and loose pictures (that were just thrown in there.

Lazy &*^%
I understand these guys get tired of packing stuff...but c'mon. Lets have a LITTLE common sense. It's not like these guys are paid MINIMUM wage. They make good money.

(I'm so glad my spices were individually wrapped. And all of my tupperware was individually wrapped in multiple sheets of paper.)

Pugly and Romeo

Also, here's the dog we're dogsitting. He's a Jack Russel Terrier. Somewhere there's a Village Idiot who's missing his dog...*shakes head* But Pugly loves him...and that's all that matters. LOL!

Love, Ang

No comments: