Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ang....Who?

*Laugh* I didn't forget about this blog. Just haven't felt like doing much with it (besides updating my reading log) Sorry.

Now that we're getting closer to moving, I've been overwhelmed with worry. It's put me in a funk and now I'm just starting to feel like myself. (Don't worry...you don't have to hide the razorblades from me...it's just the blues)

Hmm...lets see. After our vacation I put Littlebear in the Y and he TOTALLY enjoyed the summer. He's as brown as a bear and is wayyyy more confident with other kids and the water. So that whole episode ended well. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

We just came home from a weekend trip to CA. We decided not to put our antiques/pictures/art into military storage. They would just lump it together in a non-climate controlled Las Vegas warehouse and I seriously doubt they would survive. The other purpose is that we dropped Littlebear off with G'ma/G'pa and they took him to Disneyland.

Soooooo I'm sitting here in a VERY quiet house with most of my favorite pieces of furniture gone.

This weekend my sister, Kate, is coming to spend her ___th birthday with me. I'm so excited to see her. I think this is the last time I'll get together with her. Which means that I'll lose my bird this weekend too. Kate has very generously offered to watch Sunshine for two years. I start crying just thinking about it...so lets move on.

We haven't actually received our orders...so I can't do much of anything to get ready for this move. So that adds to my frustration.

*sigh*

I know I shouldn't blog when I'm blue...but the guilt was overwhelming and I couldn't put it off anymore. I just wanted you to know I'm still plugging along.

I'm almost done with two big craft projects. When I finish, I'll share with you.

Love, Ang

No comments: