Thursday, October 11, 2007

*sniffle* We have a Tiger Scout in the family

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Littlebear and his Scout Mistress. We signed him up tonight and the first meeting is next Thrs. I have to head downtown for his uniform/patches. Picture to follow.

I was filling out the Parent Information and Papabear says: "Why don't you just put down MY info?" I just had to laugh. His schedule will rarely allow him to participate and if there's a problem, I want them to contact ME! Poor Papa just wanted to be included in a milestone. It seems that every time there is one, he's TDY.

Actually we were looking at pictures last weekend and came across the ones of LB at Karate. "He was in Karate?!?!?!? WHEN?!?!?!" came out of Papa's mouth. He had NO clue that LB was in Karate for eight weeks. Poor guy. He NOW realizes how much he's missed out on by going TDY so often. What's sad is that he volunteered for a lot of them.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'm still getting used to working all morning.

Love, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, he's growing up -- and so fast!