Friday, October 19, 2007

Farm Fresh Tiger Cubs

LOL Life has shifted into overdrive. Wow! Thursday LB's class went to the Farm Festival. It's kinda like a Rodeo/4H/State Fair exhibit for city kids.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Somehow the stars aligned and Papabear was able to get off and come with us. The teacher was so thankful!!

Between us we had 7 kids to look after. That's enough to let me know that I am NOT cut from Teacher Cloth. LOL....I'll stick with being a librarian. I used to entertain dreams of Childcare/Teachering....not anymore. I now know that I don't have the patience for it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We came home and napped....then off to LB's 1st Cubscout meeting. One of the older scout's dad brought a homemade hovercraft. All these little boys were in HEAVEN!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm so happy that I got him into scouts. He REALLY needed "boy time" and this enforces the behavior traits that I want in him. (without me having to harp all the time about them)

Tomorrow (Sat) we have a "Go See It" at a Pick your own produce farm. It's not too far from out house....thankfully Maggie will get us right to the front door!

Well, I'm off to blitz the kitchen.
Toodles, Ang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, what a cute little tiger cub!